MDRI1021 is a LIN interface transceiver. The chip implements interface between LIN master/slave controller and physical LIN 2.1 and 1.3 bus specification.
- Communication lines under LIN 2.1 and 1.3 standard, with data rate of up to 20 Kbit/s in automotive and industrial control systems.
- transmitter output rise and fall time limitation to reduce electromagnetic interference level
- control inputs are compatible with logic levels 3.3 V и 5 V
- integrated matching resistor 30 kOhm for use as LIN network slave unit
- overheating protection
- function of dominant state time limitation
- LIN output short-circuit protection
- low power consumption in power off mode
- supply voltage: 5 tо 27 V
- data rate from 2.4 Kbit/s tо 20 Kbit/s
|Datasheet for MDRI1021
(ver. 001, rev. 002)